Find out about the life of our ancestors, watch the adventures of a prehistoric hunter, play games and solve quizzes!
Over 40 educational games for children,
800 Megabytes of raw graphics and animation,
almost 1 hour of voice overs, music and sound effects!
Prehistory is the first program in our The History of Mankind educational series, containing:
- Presentation of prehistoric inventions and buildings:
- Find out how to make a wooden and stone spear, a reed, wooden or mammoth boat, a canoe, axe, hammer, club, clothes and many other items.
- Watch builders as they build the Stonehenge, prehistoric houses and tents.
- The Adventures of a Prehistoric Hunter:
- An illustrated story about prehistoric hunter Vern and his great journey.
- Become an archeologist or constructor, solve puzzles, color pictures, build the Stonehenge, prehistoric tower, mud hut and other prehistoric buildings.
- Check your knowledge about prehistoric age.
- How were the embarkments of the settlement of Biskupin constructed?
- How to make a dugout canoe
- How prehistorian artists performed
- How to make a wooden spear
- How prehistorian people hunted
- How to start a fire with a stick
- How to transform a Christmas tree into a club
- How to build a stone house
- How to make a mud hut
- How to make a twig house
- How to make a house of skins and bones
- How to make a reed boat
- How did the first clothes look like?
- How to make a needle out of a bone or a fishbone
- How to transport huge stones
- How to light up a road at night
- Can a cave be a home?
- How to ‘cut’ down a tree with a bonfire
And many, many more...